Friday, January 19, 2007

My First Post

Why the hell am I succumbing to the forces that be (said forces=peer pressure to blog, and by peers I mean professionals who are semi-peers, while I belong to the Toys 'r' Us camp living by the MO "I don't wanna grow up", formerly the Peter Pan camp of eternal youth, but I digress...) and publishing my thoughts, perceptions, and, as you have already witnessed, digressions for you- the ghost user.

Its simple, I do so because I'm scatterbrained, and I do believe there happens to be an army of scatterbrained, neo-renaissance persons (unisex terminology) in the neterworld of WWW who can band together and take over the world alongside Pinky and the Brain.

Now for the meat and potatoes...I'm going to covering topics including, but not limited to, advertising, marketing, mobile content, music, and things I find hilarious. Think of me as your one-stop shop for intelligence...no really, try it and interesting things will happen. Join me on this wild ride and you'll never be the same. In the word's of George Zimmer (founder of Men's Wearhouse and featured in most of their commercials), I guarantee it.

No comments: